Policy effective 10th April 2015
Topps India is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Topps India collects the minimum amount of information possible for the effective learning management of the Child. Personal information related to the child is shared only with the Parent. Topps India will never sell, distribute or lease the User’s personal information to third parties.
What personal information does Topps India collect?
Topps India collects the minimum amount of information possible for the effective learning management of the Child.
- The first name (or pseudonym) of the Child;
- The initial of the surname (or pseudonym) of the Child.
- The month and year of birth
- The Parent email (optional)
Right to Anonymity and Pseudonymity
- All users have the right to anonymity and pseudonymity. It is perfectly acceptable for pseudonyms to be used.
- Any pseudonyms must be reasonable and not vulgar or rude in nature.
What personal information does Topps India not collect?
Topps India does not collect personally identifiable information of the Child such as:
- Physical address;
- Telephone number;
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognise a user over time and across different websites or online services;
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice;
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.
What Topps India collects while the User is using the Topps India Services
- Results and scores from the educational games.
- Usage statistics within the various sections of the Topps India services.
- While using the Topps India Services Topps India automatically collects and records certain information such as the User’s unique device ID; the User’s hardware type; the User’s operating system (“OS”); and the User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This information is used solely to assist Topps India in troubleshooting and understanding usage trends. This information is anonymous and not personally identifiable.
- Topps India does not record any information on the User when the User is not signed in to the Topps India Services.
What Topps India does with the information it gathers
- The Child’s results are shared with the Parent, the Teacher and School Administrator.
- The Topps India Services uses multiplayer games. Multiplayer games share with the other players information such as the Child’s first name; the Child’s school and State/Territory or Country; the Child’s result from the current game.
- The Topps India Services also use “Leaderboards” and “Newsfeeds” which highlight outstanding performances by the Child. The Leaderboards and NewsFeeds contain such items as the Child’s first name; the Child’s school; the Child’s score or award.
- Topps India does not sell, distribute or lease the User’s personal information to third parties unless Topps India has the User’s permission or are required by law to do so.
- Topps India analyses the aggregated data on the system to improve its services. No personally identifiable information is used for this purpose.
- Topps India reserves the right to share or sell the aggregated data on the system to other third parties. No personally identifiable information is used for this purpose.
- Topps India is committed to ensuring that the User’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Topps India has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Topps India collects online.
- o Topps India uses Microsoft Windows Azure for the storage of data and general cloud services. Microsoft Windows Azure is recognised as a leader in cloud storage services for both security and continuity of service. Microsoft Windows Azure is utilised for storage of data. Microsoft Windows Azure does not disclose or sell any data to 3rd parties unless required to do so by law. For more information please refer to . The Microsoft Windows Azure servers are located in Singapore.
- o Topps India uses SendGrid for the sending of emails to the Parent. SendGrid is recognised as a leader in email delivery services. SendGrid does not disclose or sell any data to 3rd parties unless required to do so by law. For more information please refer to http://sendgrid.com/tos.html. The SendGrid servers are located in the United States.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the User’s computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic.
- Topps India uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Topps India analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Topps India Services in order to tailor it to customer needs. Topps India only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- A cookie in no way gives Topps India access to the User’s computer or any information about the User, other than the data the User chooses to share with Topps India.
- The User can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the User can usually modify browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent the User from taking full advantage of www.learnattax.com.
How Topps India uses web beacons
- Topps India may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used on Topps India website or in Topps India emails. Topps India may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Links to other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on www.learnattax.com are provided for the User’s convenience only.
- o Topps India takes all reasonable steps to ensure any links to third party websites are appropriate. Topps India is not responsible for the content on any linked third party website. The User is encouraged to notify Topps India at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any inappropriate links on www.learnattax.com.
Correction of Personal Information
- Users have the right to access and correct any Personal Information contained on Topps India.
- In most circumstances this will be done directly by the Child or Parent on the Topps India site.
- Users may also email and request changes to be made.
- Changes of Personal information will apply to both Topps India services and related third parties such as Microsoft Windows Azure and SendGrid.
- Changes of Personal Information will occur within 72 hours.
Removal of Personal Information
- Users have the right to have all Personal Information removed from Topps India services.
- Users may email email@example.com to request removal.
- Removal of Personal Information will apply to both Topps India services and related third parties such as Microsoft Windows Azure and SendGrid.
- Removal of Personal Information will occur within 72 hours.
For further information please contact Topps India at: firstname.lastname@example.org